In development... this page provides links to a number of voluntary activities in which I have a continuing role after my early retirement on 22 June 2001 from Murdoch University's Teaching and Learning Centre. These include:
- Websites and other participation for a number of organisations and professional societies, including:
- Teaching and Learning Forum 1995-2015
- IIER - Issues in Educational Research. Website Editor and Business Manager.
- WAIER - Western Australian Institute for Educational Research.
- echalk - an emailing list for information technology in WA schools, jointly with ECAWA.
- ASET Archives. Archives of the Australian Society for Educational Technology (dissolved 2005)
- ASCILITE 2009 Conference Proceedings, Auckland, 6-9 December.
- ASCILITE 2008 Conference Proceedings, Melbourne, 30 Nov - 3 Dec.
- ASCILITE 2007 Conference Proceedings, Singapore, 2-5 December.
- ASCILITE 2004 Conference Proceedings, Perth, Western Australia, 5-8 December.
- Publications - some educational technology publications by Roger Atkinson.
- MOOCs: A new peak for information technology in lifelong learning. Presentation to U3A East Victoria Park, 4 September 2015.
- Australasian Journal of Educational TechnologyProduction Editor and Business Manager, 1996-2012. This activity was archived in 2012, following my completion of editorial activities for year 2011 submissions [Concluding editorial], as specified in the section The time has come... : A change in AJET staffing of the second last editorial in 2011 [Editorial 27(7)].
- PhD thesis, 1969. Table of contents.
- Community Cabinet Meeting, 9 June 2010 - submission tabled by Roger Atkinson.
- Atkinson Centenary and Family History - this section of the website is available only to "the family", that is the descendants of William Dobinson Atkinson (born 28/10/1849) and Ellen Ainsley (born 16/12/1849). Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.orgSome of the activities listed above have migrated from websites previously hosted at cleo.murdoch.edu.au. However, all URLs previously on cleo, including redirects to new websites, went offline with the retirement of cleo on 24 Oct 2002. Use of the email address email@example.com ended in mid-2001.
|accesses since creation on 11 June 2001.|